Career at Kroll & Ziller
Working for the market leader in the rubber-steel gasket market
At Kroll & Ziller you can expect a pleasant working atmosphere in a motivated team with flat hierarchies. As an international manufacturer and supplier, we want to continuously strengthen this team and are looking forward to employees who want to actively shape the interesting daily work routine in the rubber-steel gasket market.
We at Kroll & Ziller know: Only satisfied employees do good work. The fact that you feel comfortable with us is considered a basic prerequisite for a positive working relationship and our business success. Therefore, we offer the following benefits:
Flexible working hours
In addition to our core working hours, flexible arrangements are possible for early risers and late risers.
We would like to make everyday life easier – especially for families. As far as operational conditions allow, we support mobile working.
Good work must be rewarded. Therefore, all salaries are based on the metal and electrical collective agreement.
30 days of vacation
All employees receive 30 days of vacation. In addition, we grant special leave for special life situations, such as wedding, birth, etc.
Our locations in Hilden are easy to reach by car, bus and bicycle. Sufficient company parking is available for all employees.
Company pension plan
Together with you, we take care of your future and do our part with the MetallRente company pension plan.
Further training opportunities
Always up-to-date. We enable you to participate in training and usually cover the cost of continuing education.
What our employees say
Head of Technical Department
» The entire Kroll & Ziller team is cooperative, friendly and supportive of each other to help our customers and our company succeed. To stay up to date, we receive regular employee training and continuing education is welcome. I think that is really very good! «
Advertising & trade fair planning
» Ever since my first day at work at Kroll & Ziller, I have appreciated the cordial cooperation and the team character. To this day, this atmosphere continues day after day. That’s one of the reasons why I walk in the door every time with a smile and look forward to work! «
Technical Sales / External Sales
» What I particularly like about my job at Kroll & Ziller is the direct customer contact and the good and personal relationship with my customers! In addition, every employee here has the opportunity to develop personally and expand their skills! «
Create the future with us!
In the job offers you will find all current vacancies. There is nothing for you right now? We also look forward to receiving your initiative application.
Whether experienced professionals, graduates or future trainees – your performance is sought after and appreciated.
Start your career now at Kroll & Ziller
Open vacancies at Kroll+Ziller
Auszubildenden zur Fachkraft für Lagerlogistik (m/w/d)
– Planning and organization of logistical warehouse processes
– Ensuring proper packaging for shipment and transport
– Efficient loading and unloading of consignments of goods – Preparation of route plans and loading lists as well ascontrol of the stock of goods
What we offer:
– An attractive training salary
– Very good chances of being taken on after successful training
– 30 days’ vacation and an ideal work-life balance thanks to a 35-hour week
– Practical training with intensive support from qualified and experienced trainers
– Additional qualifications possible, e.g. basic metal training course or forklift license
– Job rotation: passing through different departments for interesting insights into the entire Ziller Group
What we expect:
– Good Real or qualified Hauptschulabschluss (secondary school leaving certificate)
– Careful and organized way of working
– Reliability, ability to work in a team, physical resilience and motivation
Do you want to lend a hand? Then we look forward to receiving your application:
Kroll & Ziller GmbH & Co. KG
Frau Gabriele Neugebauer
You don’t find the right job vacancy for you at the moment? We look forward to receiving your unsolicited application.
Simply send your application documents as a PDF document, ZIP file or MS Word document to email@example.com
Please contact us
Kroll & Ziller Germany
Kroll & Ziller POLSKA Sp.z oo
Kroll & Ziller CZ sro
V Sadech 3327
CZ – 43401 Most